Thanks to incredible support from our Sponsors, the Lucas Oil IFA Redfish Open is proud to extend the bonus programs below to qualified anglers fishing IFA events. All guideline and qualification information is listed below. If you have any questions, please contact the IFA office directly at 478-836-4266.
2016 RANGER CUP PAYOUT! Be sure to sign up for the 2016 Ranger Cup Program.
BoatU.S. (Boat Owners Association of The United States) understands just how valuable your time is on the water. Most boaters and fishermen are very limited to the time they can spend on the water, often times just Saturday and Sunday. The 2016 BoatUS. Contingency Program is designed to support your passion for fishing.
• TWO (2) Qualifying Events
• Must have an active BoatU.S. membership with Unlimited Trailer Assist. Membership must be valid on date of tournament and can be purchased for $38. Visit BoatUS.com to join, renew or upgrade any BoatU.S. membership
• Must provide proof of active BoatU.S. membership with Unlimited Trailer Assist at IFA registration to be eligible for the drawing.
• When above information is given to the IFA staff, then the angler’s information will be entered into a drawing.
• All qualifying BoatU.S. members at each event will be entered into the drawings. An angler can earn up to (1) entry at each event.
• Two (2) names drawn at each event to receive a $100 VISA GIFT CARD
Lucas Oil will reward all contestants with the “Run and Win with Lucas Oil” Contingency Program. Lucas Oil and the Inshore Fishing Association will randomly draw and award (1) $100.00 check to the anglers at all qualifying Kayak events. (1) $250.00 check will be awarded at the Kayak Championship event.
Here is how you qualify:
Contestants must purchase a minimum of $50.00 worth of Lucas Oil products from an authorized retailer per event to be eligible. Or in the event an angler purchases a total beyond $50 at one time, for example $100.00 made in (1) purchase qualifies them for the random draw at (2) events, $200 qualifies for (4) events. Purchases can be made from the following: A retail outlet i.e. Cabela’s, Hydro Force Marine (online), Marina, tackle shop, or Ranger Boat dealership.
-The proof of purchase must be made within 30 calendar days of the 1st day of the 1st event contestant fishes in and turns in a receipt.
-The original retail receipt must indicate by name the Lucas Oil products that were purchased.
-An original retail receipt showing the proof of purchase must be provided at registration the evening before the event at each qualifying event. This receipt may be collected.
-Winner drawn will be announced during the tournament day and awarded a check. In the case the winner is not present a check will be mailed. *All payouts made direct by IFA. Any questions regarding components of the program contact IFA directly.