Thanks to incredible support from our Sponsors, the IFA Redfish Tour is proud to extend the bonus programs below to qualified anglers fishing IFA events. All guideline and qualification information is listed below. If you have any questions, please contact the IFA directly at 478-836-4226.
$2,000 awarded to the winner of a Qualifying event if they are Ranger Cup qualified.
- Must be the owner of a 2013*or newer Ranger Boat.
- Must fish from that Ranger boat.
- Must return official registration form to Ranger Boats before qualifying for Ranger Cup contingencies.
- Must meet clothing requirements. Visit http://www.rangerboats.com/staticPages/rcupclothing.cfm for complete clothing guidelines
- Must display Ranger Cup decal on driver’s windshield/console of boat.
- Registration is not retroactive and will only count for tournaments after official registration form is received.
- Upon receipt of a Ranger Cup registration, Ranger will send a Ranger Cup card to the registered participant. Please take the card to all Ranger Cup qualified events as proof of registration into the Ranger Cup program.
$500 Berkley Gulp! Big Fish Award – Plus a $250 credit will be provided to purchase from Berkley website if the angler was using Gulp! Or Gulp! Alive! (angler must state on stage during weigh in they caught their BF with Berkley Gulp! Baits)
Catch the Biggest Redfish w/ PENN reel, mention it on stage and win $1,000 in PENN product ($1,000 credit will be provided to purchase from PENN website). Subject to verification (both anglers must be using PENN Reels and must announce on stage & able to present their reels)
The Highest placing team using Spiderwire, mention it on stage and win a bulk spool of Spiderwire Invisibraid 40#.
The 2016 Captains Cash Club rewards tournament anglers who join the club and win with their Power-Pole® shallow water anchor!
Power-Pole owners and registered with program placing 1st place overall in an IFA event are eligible for the $400 contingency prize.
To become a member of the Power-Pole Captain’s Cash Club, go to www.power-pole.com and follow the instructions:
- Read, Understand and Agree to the Terms and Conditions Purchase of Captains Cash membership will constitute a certification that the participant has read, understands, and agrees to abide by terms and conditions of the Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards program.
- Purchase a Club Membership Membership is $24.95. All Captains Cash participants must purchase a Captains Cash membership.
- Win a Sanctioned Event using your Power-Pole anchor!
- Download a Claim Form and get Paid! Did you win a sanctioned tournament as a registered Captains Cash Club Member? If so, be sure you get paid by submitting a completed Captains Cash Affidavit Claim of Tournament Win form. Must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win.
2017 IFA Redfish Tour/IFA Kayak Fishing Tour/IFA ProAm Challenge Ram Truck Contingency
*All participants are encouraged to send a picture of their Ram truck to IFA so it can be added to the website. Send all pictures to email@example.com.
- 1. Humminbird agrees to provide a contingency cash prize of $1500 at the 2018 Championship to the highest placing team finishing in the Top 5 teams that have a Humminbird fish finder installed and used on their boat during the official competition days of the IFA Championship event. Qualifying models include HELIX and SOLIX models(HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 9, HELIX 10, HELIX 12, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15.
Qualifying Product Models Must be purchased in 2018 and Receipts must be turned in by end of registration for the Championship, Check will be mailed after the event.
- 1. Minn Kota will pay a contingency cash prize of $1500 at the 2018 Championship to the highest placing team in the Top 5 teams that have a Minn Kota bow-mount trolling motor installed and used on their boat during the official competition days of the IFA Championship event. Qualifying models include any Minn Kota, bow-mounted Riptide motor (Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide PowerDrive, Riptide Fortrex, Riptide Maxxum, Riptide Edge). Qualifying Product Models Must be purchased in 2018 and Receipts must be turned in by end of registration for the Championship, Check will be mailed after the event.