Thanks to incredible support from our Sponsors, the IFA Redfish Tour is proud to extend the bonus programs below to qualified anglers fishing IFA events. All guideline and qualification information is listed below. If you have any questions, please contact the IFA directly at 478-836-4226.
$2,000 awarded to the winner of a Qualifying event if they are Ranger Cup qualified.
- Must be the owner of a 2012*or newer Ranger Boat.
- Must fish from that Ranger boat.
- Must return official registration form to Ranger Boats before qualifying for Ranger Cup contingencies.
- Must meet clothing requirements. Visit http://www.rangerboats.com/staticPages/rcupclothing.cfm for complete clothing guidelines
- Must display Ranger Cup decal on driver’s windshield/console of boat.
- Registration is not retroactive and will only count for tournaments after official registration form is received.
- Upon receipt of a Ranger Cup registration, Ranger will send a Ranger Cup card to the registered participant. Please take the card to all Ranger Cup qualified events as proof of registration into the Ranger Cup program.
$500 Berkley Gulp! Big Fish Award – Plus a $250 credit will be provided to purchase from Berkley website if the angler was using Gulp! Or Gulp! Alive! (angler must state on stage during weigh in they caught their BF with Berkley Gulp! Baits)
Catch the Biggest Redfish w/ PENN reel, mention it on stage and win $1,000 in PENN product ($1,000 credit will be provided to purchase from PENN website). Subject to verification (both anglers must be using PENN Reels and must announce on stage & able to present their reels)
The Highest placing team using Spiderwire, mention it on stage and win a bulk spool of Spiderwire Invisibraid 40#.
BoatU.S. (Boat Owners Association of The United States) understands just how valuable your time is on the water. Most boaters and fishermen are very limited to the time they can spend on the water, often times just Saturday and Sunday. The 2016 BoatUS. Contingency Program is designed to support your passion for fishing.
• Ten (10) Qualifying Events
• One (1) Championship
• Must have an active BoatU.S. membership with Unlimited Trailer Assist. Membership must be valid on date of tournament and can be purchased for $38. Visit BoatUS.com to join, renew or upgrade any BoatU.S. membership
• Must provide proof of active BoatU.S. membership with Unlimited Trailer Assist at IFA registration to be eligible for the drawing.
• When above information is given to the IFA staff, then the angler’s information will be entered into a drawing.
• All qualifying BoatU.S. members at each event will be entered into the drawings. An angler can earn up to (1) entry at each event.
• Two (2) names drawn at each event to receive a $100 VISA GIFT CARD
Lucas Oil will reward all contestants with the “Run and Win with Lucas Oil” Contingency Program. Lucas Oil and the Inshore Fishing Association will randomly draw and award (1) $100.00 check to the anglers at all qualifying Kayak events. (1) $250.00 check will be awarded at the Kayak Championship event.
Here is how you qualify:
- Contestants must purchase a minimum of $50.00 worth of Lucas Oil products from an authorized retailer per event to be eligible. Or in the event an angler purchases a total beyond $50 at one time, for example $100.00 made in (1) purchase qualifies them for the random draw at (2) events, $200 qualifies for (4) events. Purchases can be made from the following: A retail outlet i.e. Cabela’s, Hydro Force Marine (online), Marina, tackle shop, or Ranger Boat dealership.
- The proof of purchase must be made within 30 calendar days of the 1st day of the 1st event contestant fishes in and turns in a receipt.
- The original retail receipt must indicate by name the Lucas Oil products that were purchased.
- An original retail receipt showing the proof of purchase must be provided at registration the evening before the event at each qualifying event. This receipt may be collected.
Winner drawn will be announced during the tournament day and awarded a check. In the case the winner is not present a check will be mailed. *All payouts made direct by IFA. Any questions regarding components of the program contact IFA directly.
The 2016 Captains Cash Club rewards tournament anglers who join the club and win with their Power-Pole® shallow water anchor!
Power-Pole owners and registered with program placing 1st place overall in an IFA event are eligible for the $400 contingency prize.
To become a member of the Power-Pole Captain’s Cash Club, go to www.power-pole.com and follow the instructions:
- Read, Understand and Agree to the Terms and Conditions Purchase of Captains Cash membership will constitute a certification that the participant has read, understands, and agrees to abide by terms and conditions of the Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards program.
- Purchase a Club Membership Membership is $24.95. All Captains Cash participants must purchase a Captains Cash membership.
- Win a Sanctioned Event using your Power-Pole anchor!
- Download a Claim Form and get Paid! Did you win a sanctioned tournament as a registered Captains Cash Club Member? If so, be sure you get paid by submitting a completed Captains Cash Affidavit Claim of Tournament Win form. Must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win.
2016 IFA Redfish Tour/IFA Kayak Fishing Tour/IFA ProAm Challenge Ram Truck Contingency
*All participants are encouraged to send a picture of their Ram truck to IFA so it can be added to the website. Send all pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Humminbird agrees to provide a contingency cash prize of $750 at the 2015 Championship to the highest placing team in the top 5 with a qualified receipt of purchase for a Humminbird purchased during the 2015 calendar year up to two weeks prior to the championship.
- MinnKota agrees to provide a contingency cash prize of $1,500 at the 2015 Championship to the highest placing team in the top 5 with a qualified receipt of purchase for a MinnKota purchased during the 2015 calendar year up to two weeks prior to the championship.